Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lots and lots of snow...

We got about a foot of snow this weekend, which prevented me from spending time with Ash. It will be a lot of fun driving to work tomorrow. So I have made a list of things to do with my life since it looks like it will be spent alone (well, besides Ash). I want to keep myself busy...

So, I have decided that over the next year I'll keep myself busy with the gym, CPA studying and work. I want to start reading more, and I'm starting with classical Greece. I finished the Odyssey and I'm working through the Illiad. There are a few other books there I want to read before moving on to Latin literature. I figure I'll start in the past and move forward. I'm not only going to study literature, but also history, geography, and I want to start travelling a lot when I have my financial situation in a good position.

I'm really looking forward to getting my own house, and fixing it up. That's one thing good about not being married...you can kinda do what you want without having to hear someone complain about your ideas. Well, maybe that was just the way my last marriage was...

No comments:

Post a Comment