I've been feeling pretty depressed lately. I don't know why. Just sad...lonely. I'm trying to keep myself as busy as possible...but it doesn't seem to be helping. I'm hoping that getting back in shape will help. I'm starting at the gym this week again...I want to lose 50 lbs. I'm really going to have to get in shape. I will feel better once I look good again.
So let's get started! Besides my physical self, I'm working on my CPA study and reading. I used to read a lot and I think it would benefit me if I became at least familiar with the classics. I'm very curious about history, especially European...which I guess stems from my mission.
Bottom line is I will feel better once I look good, have a great job (not just a good one), and have my own home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment