Ok, so I have discovered there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. I have 3 goals this year: get through the CPA, pay off as much debt as possible, and get down to 210 lbs. In order to do this I have decided to study 3 hours/night during the week, work 2 hours of OT M-F, and going to the gym in the morning 4 days a week.
So, this will require me to get up at 4:30 am, be at the gym by 5:30, get to work by 8:15, work until 7:15, and then study 3 hours that evening...which would take me until about 11 pm. Go to sleep and repeat. Ugh....
My studying is going well. I am planning to take my next test April 17th and the rigorous study schedule should get me through.
My debt situation is getting better. In fact, I could everything paid off by the end of this year except for my student loans. This would put me in a great position to buy a house next year!
As for my workouts...ugh. I lost 50 pounds after the separation/divorce...and i've gained about 35 of that back. If I can get into the gym 4 days a week, with 90 minute workouts I should have no problem getting my weight down. I am so sick of being overweight!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck to you. That does not sound like very much fun.
ReplyDelete